Sunday, April 29, 2007

Crossing the Line

Now, in order to appreciate fully the thrill that I'm attempting to share with you, it is crucial for you to understand that I am a Texan. I grew up in a place where you had to drive about 5 hours to get out of the state; more like 8 if you wanted someone to speak English when you got there. Getting out of state is a major enterprise.

Not so in my current location, but that doesn't matter much. Tonight, I drove to another state just to have dinner with some friends. That makes me strangely happy. Of course, they are also good friends, and they make me happy, too.

They also reminded me that I need to blog more. It's nice to be reminded that you have readers, and yes, I will try to blog more.

Summertime should help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for updates! Yea as well for small land-mass states.

Anonymous said...

I hear you, Dana- The states are bigger out west, ain't they? :) Good to know you're doing well. Will look forward to catching up soon. Finals done Friday, 5:00pm!

htc said...

Still. These must be very, very special friends.