Friday, December 04, 2009

Global Warming?

Let me give you a quick glimpse into my walk home this December afternoon.

It was sunny. It was downright warm. As I exited my office, I ran into one of my freshman and a couple of his buddies on their way to toss a football around. I passed numerous joggers and dogwalkers. There was some sort of game going on in the softball field. There were a couple of guys skateboarding in front of my house. In December. In New England in December.

I know this is wrong to say on some level, but this Texas girl displaced to the great white north can't resist: if this is global warming, I'm thinking we should keep it up.

1 comment:

Molly said...

I had similar thoughts all through our (very warm, for here) November. But then yesterday morning at the bus stop it was 15 degrees; high of 20 later in the day. Can't blame you for enjoying a warm spell.